TS Is rolled for the 2017 Season!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 27, 2017.

By walesy on Jan 27, 2017 at 1:41 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

As always, there's gunna be bugs and whatnot with the rollover. I've got a couple of the outstanding ones below:

1. Couple of older, redrafted players have been messed up, gotta consolidate their accounts.
    2. The VS games (SC and DT) Team Upload function is currently non-operational. Hopefully will have a fix for it by seasons end!
    3. The formatting is all bunk on the Bye table, cause there's 3 bye rounds now!
    4. ORF leagues, in lue of having a fixture, is defaulting to last season- so the ladder is all messed up. But we'll get that sorted out as the fixtures come in.

If you spot anything else, let me know!

• Like Like x 7

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Len
      Len
      Big day yesterday mate ? :)
      • Like Like x 1
    2. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Stats page giving me a database error, anyone else having better luck ?
    3. Len
      Len
      I downloaded the csv without a problem, but haven't tried any of the other buttons yet
    4. walesy
      walesy
      yeah, looks like something is messing up, think I know what it is. One sec
    5. walesy
      walesy
      hahaha :D Me brain good.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. walesy
      walesy
      Cool, injury list was messed up cause the official list doesn't have 18 teams listed yet- so it was just doing the 2 listed teams 9 times. :D
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Iain
      Iain
      Perfect timing for work tonight! Thanks mate, I'll have to donate soon too.
    8. Iain
      Iain
      Also there are loads of duplicates in the Watchlist.
    9. walesy
      walesy
      Cheers mate. They look like people that have changed clubs. Wonder what witchcraft has caused that! :D
    10. Iain
      Iain
      Yeah maybe it is just being fair, and making it so every club gets a Jarryd Lyons.
    11. walesy
      walesy
      Sorted. Turns out, it was a wizard. I got him though.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Jason
      Jason
      Do GC and Port have a bye in R9 just because of the match fixtured in China?
      • Like Like x 1
    13. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      That's the reason jase, a pity the china game wasn't in rounds 10-12 so the bye could fit into the bye rounds. On the plus side it should make the byes slightly easier to manage this season.
    14. Jason
      Jason

Anyone seen a copy yet?
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    15. stripey
      stripey
      Hey walesy, 2016 stats seem to be empty... games, average etc when I do a search via year.

@walesy
    16. choppers
      choppers
      I just checked on Taylor Adam's stats for 2016 and they were there for every round...
    17. walesy
      walesy
      Ah, that's an old bug that has reared its head.

When you switch to a different year, it's supposed to default to the latest round- but it's just running with the current round (Round 0) - thus, finding nothing.

I'll get a fix in for that tomoz, am a bit wrecked at the minute!!
      • Like Like x 2
    18. Bandit
      Bandit
      @Jason

So it's landing in newsagents (Mornington for a fact has it), but us mugs who paid an extra $10 to get it delivered early are still waiting.

What a bunch of muppets... last time I pre-order
    19. Jason
      Jason
      Yeah, I saw that too and came to the same conclusion.

False-advertising to claim that pre-orders would be shipped in "mid-January", I wonder that that has any legs?