TS Is rolled for the 2017 Season!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 27, 2017.

By walesy on Jan 27, 2017 at 1:41 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

As always, there's gunna be bugs and whatnot with the rollover. I've got a couple of the outstanding ones below:

1. Couple of older, redrafted players have been messed up, gotta consolidate their accounts.
    2. The VS games (SC and DT) Team Upload function is currently non-operational. Hopefully will have a fix for it by seasons end!
    3. The formatting is all bunk on the Bye table, cause there's 3 bye rounds now!
    4. ORF leagues, in lue of having a fixture, is defaulting to last season- so the ladder is all messed up. But we'll get that sorted out as the fixtures come in.

If you spot anything else, let me know!

• Like Like x 7

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Iain
      Iain
      I just went down to my local newsagent here in Tassie and they had sold out of their copies, so I guess even down here it was quicker to newsagents than the pre-orders.

Now I just have a to find a copy myself.
    2. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      @Iain
      and here was me consoling myself by telling myself that no newsagents down here would be stocking it !

I won't be pre-ordering next year, which newsagent should I be heading into mate ?
    3. Iain
      Iain
      Not sure up North sorry mate, I went down to Salamanca & Sandy Bay Newsagency on my lunch break but I think they only have the 2 stores.
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      @Iain - I live in Sandy Bay mate, not "up North" ! Cheers.
    5. Iain
      Iain
      Oh, my bad. For some reason I thought you were up near Launnie. Sandy Bay newsagent had them last year or the year before as well so I'd say just go in there a couple weeks before it's due next year and place an order with them.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Jason
      Jason
      Finally got my prospectus now.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      my prospectus finally arrived last night, I have had a brief read and now have the all-important task of working out how to make best use of the information for this years drafting and SC comps