TS NBA Fantasy 19/20

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by stowie, Aug 8, 2019.

1. stowie

stowie Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rad_E_Cool

Rad_E_Cool Active Member

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I like the look of the FanTrax in terms of the additional options available. We can still customise the scoring, and this throws up an interesting variable: "Customize Scoring Categories per Position (All Scoring Systems)".

We could potentially have different weights for each position for a defensive rebound or assist (for example), which may even out some of the positional imbalance.

• Like Like x 4
  3. HEAVER

HEAVER Member

I've used Fantrax before and it is much better than ESPN. Although the 'live scoring' isn't as fancy because it doesn't have the play-by-play narrations.

• Like Like x 3
  4. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to use ESPN if possible if for no other reason that I've still got my log in for that haha.

As for scoring systems, I'll let others debate the nuts n bolts of it, but I preferred the old scoring system to the one we used last year.

• Like Like x 3
  5. tasho

tasho New Member

Yeah I’d like to remain with espn too, although I can’t remember the issues from last season.

I’m not too bothered by the scoring. Both systems were very similar just last season had lower scores. Not sure it really increases any kind of skill gap because scores were lower across the board. So if you got a negative score last year that was probably a score less than 10 two years ago which would have hurt just as much.