[TS] R.U.Serious Supercoach Draft League

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by 22stars, Feb 1, 2013.

1. 22stars

22stars New Member

I have set the draft date to the 18th of March! Thats the Last Sunday before the start of the season I hope this suits everyone. Also left the teams at 22 max since its only a 12 team league.

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

22stars wrote:
    I have set the draft date to the 18th of March! Thats the Last Sunday before the start of the season I hope this suits everyone. Also left the teams at 22 max since its only a 12 team league. Any chance we can go the 17th instead? I have a Bruce Springsteen concert on the 18th and I'm probably going to give it preference :)
    Also it's set to no repeats meaning we finish quite early, maybe change that to 1 repeat?

Just to clear that date up, the 17th is the Sunday..

3. grav

grav Guest

Looks like another coach has dropped out. Any takers?

4. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

Lenh191 wrote:
    We also are back down to 11 teams, we have one vacancy atm I got the last spot, so anyone looking for 647098 need not look. I'm a day coach however, so can we change the time?

5. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

By the way, how do u make signatures?

6. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

HOLKY wrote:
    By the way, how do u make signatures? Click the 'My Settings' up at the top of this page, then click on'Profile' then you'll see 'Edit Signature'.

7. 22stars

22stars New Member

Happy to change the time of the draft guys just need suggestions and everyone to agree would the Monday night at 8:30 be better, as i seen someone cant make it due to going to see the Bruce. :)

8. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I noticed that the setting regarding Rolling Lockout for this draft league is set to NO. Could this please be changed? The name of the draft league is after all R.U.Serious - if the participants in the league aren't serious enough to be able to adjust to a rolling lockout, I say shape up or ship out.

9. Len

<p class='Quote]22stars wrote:
    Happy to change the time of the draft guys just need suggestions and everyone to agree would the Monday night at 8:30 be better, as i seen someone cant make it due to going to see the Bruce. :) <p class='Quote] The concert is Monday, sorry mate in your post you had Sunday but gave Monday's date, I am good with the Sunday, not the Monday.

10. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

I'm wanting a day draft because I'm a supercoach by day and mild mannered evil genius by night.

11. Len

Lenh191 wrote:
    <p class='Quote]22stars wrote:
    Happy to change the time of the draft guys just need suggestions and everyone to agree would the Monday night at 8:30 be better, as i seen someone cant make it due to going to see the Bruce. :) The concert is Monday, sorry mate in your post you had Sunday but gave Monday's date, I am good with the Sunday, not the Monday. Bud there are too many settings in the league setup that don't suit me personally so I am dropping, good luck guys :)

12. Jason

If the draft isn't changed to ROLLING LOCKOUT = YES, I think I might be following Len. Any word on this?

13. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I'll take Len's place... and am in

14. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Actually, I'll scrap that... I'm out... draft time not right for me

15. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

You may all be nocturnal, but I do my coaching by the day so I need a daytime draft otherwise I'm following Bandit.

16. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

I've taken Len's spot.

17. 22stars

22stars New Member

Ok guys I have turned on the rolling lock out. What i need is everyone to agree on a draft day and time happy to accommodate day or night : So we have the below options: 1.Sunday during the day say a 11am start time 2.Sunday night 7:30 - 830pm start time 3.Monday night 7:30pm start time For me any time suits so guys its all up to you ok just reply with your preference and I will total them up and the highest will be it or if anyone has a better idea let me know.

18. grav

grav Guest

My pref would be Sun night

19. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

None of those times suit me, but I'll be happy with Monday at 11am, can that be an option?

20. Jason

Some of us have real jobs Holky and can't do SC drafts on weekdays. I would prefer Sunday evening or another evening. Could do Sun arvo as last choice.