UCantBeTooSerious - TS Donor team 2012

Discussion in 'Blog' started by cakewalking1st, Mar 20, 2012.

By cakewalking1st on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  1. cakewalking1st

cakewalking1st New Member

Weve left it a bit late, but its time for the donors to pick the starting team for UCantBeTooSerious MK2. For those that dont know, we had a team last year where all decisions related to it were collectively decided by the TS Donors and it was a lot of fun and really interesting. If anyone is interested in reading a review of last season, head over <a href="http://tooserious.net/ucantbetooserious-donor-team-season-review" target="_blank">HERE[/url] and have a look see, but in short, we finished 737th overall and won a couple of grannies (although highest OA was always our aim).

This team is just one of the many benefits you get for donating to TS - the other big ones being extra viewable rows on the stats page (a whole team at once! :) ), access to the Donor Forum, and less ads. <a href="http://tooserious.net/donate.php" target="_blank">If you want to donate, click on the DONATE tab up next to the FORUM one, or click anywhere on this text ;) .[/url]

Head over the break for details about the coming season and how you can help to set up the team:::::::::::::

<!--more-->

Unfortunately for me, I dont have time to facilitate this team this season; however JPK has committed to facilitating the weekly discussions and decision making and shanaz has committed to doing the weekly changes to the team. A HUGE thank you to both of you! I reckon its fantastic that this team can continue on for another year.

Before handing over the reigns though, I will be setting the team up this week.

I have made an executive decision (I think the 2nd since starting this team haha) to keep the same team name, so now we just gotta pick our starting players.

We are gonna go with a similar method to last season as it worked really well. Its really quick and easy - much quicker and easier than posting which players you think we should have.

Whether you are a Donor or not, you will be able to participate in this process, so im not gonna let the cat out of the bag here in this public space... All you Donors - head over to the Donor Forum, where Ill post instructions on how to cast your vote.

Theyll be up in about 10 minutes or so...

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by cakewalking1st, Mar 20, 2012.