W2SP PUNTERS CLUB - COMBINED CLUB FOOTY MULTI BETS - ROUND 14

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Jun 25, 2013.

By Bearfly on Jun 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

G'day TSer's, with the 3 bye rounds over it's on to another week of seeking input/suggestions from the wider TS community for potential bet options to include in the W2SP Punters Club 'combined club footy multi bets' this week.
    To recap on previous week's, what the club is looking for here is for anyone within the TS community to provide what they would consider their best footy bet of the week in the comments below.
    Your tip could be just a single selection, or it could be a complete multi bet, it's up to you - there is no limit to what particular market you're tip comes from (head-to-head, line bets, pick your own line, first goal-kicker, 1st goal-kicker from particular club, margin, etc), the choice is yours what bet you post in the comments. Just one thing with that though, the club is restricted to betting through Luxbet, therefore we can only actually bet on markets they provide (so unfortunately Walesy, that means we can't get on to QxQ bets).
    One thing we would like to see though is for each individual tip (or complete multi) to be posted in a separate comment - so if you have a few tips could you please post each one individually (except if you are suggesting a complete multi bet). This will make it much easier for others to vote via the thumbs and for me to collate all votes on Thursday/Friday arvo to work out the most popular selections to include in the club multi's.
    What we will be aiming to do is place 3 multi bets with outlays of $20, $15 and $10 (depending on popularity of bet proposals) - then look at investing the final $5 on a few 1st goal-kicker multi's (if we strike the right 1st GK multi it could mean a BIG payout even for a single dollar outlay)!!!
    Unfortunately, last week commitments involving my new business venture ate into my time during the week meaning I wasn't able to prepare an article with enough time to be voted on. Plus a very busy Friday arvo/evening and Saturday morning/early arvo ended up making it impossible to get any bets on for the Friday night and Saturday early games, so no bets were placed at all.
    The week before also proved a bit of a flop when I wasn't able to get home and online in time to include the popular choice of Hawks in any of the multi's (which ended up being a blessing in disguise with them not covering the line)!!! Then on Saturday I couldn't include the Tigers due to the club having 2 members due to have their regular turns punting and not being finished placing their bets by the time the game started!!!
    That left us with 4 games to include in the multi's, and guided by the thumbs I covered the most popular options. All was well with 3 of the games; however the popular options of GWS pushing Port didn't eventuate so we finished the weekend with a big fat zero return!!!
    However, that weekend was not a complete loss, with ItsInMyDna managing to snare his footy multi he placed earlier in the week with his rostered turn to punt coming up trumps with a very healthy triple figure return, and Choppers also managing to score a triple figure return from his rostered turn punting on the nags.
    Some very good news however is the club has now finally managed to break through the $5k mark in the kitty with the aim of trying to get to at least $7.5k (or more preferably, doubling the current amount to $10k) by the time our 1st year anniversary comes up on 22nd September!!!
    So now I hand it back over to you, the good folk who make up the TS community, we have been getting a bit of solid input from community members who are not involved in the Punters Club, however we would love to get more TSer's providing their thoughts and giving feedback on bet proposals via the thumbs.
    Therefore, give us your thoughts folks, and if anyone from outside the club manage to post up a bet or a multi that gets enough thumbs up to be included in our multi's and your selection gets up we will give you a big shout-out in next week's article J
    Comment away gang, and don't forget to vote with the thumbs.
    Cheers
    Bear
    P.S.- We still have vacancies in the Waaaay2SeriousPunters (W2SP) Club for any interested parties, send me a PM here if you would like to know more and/or if you are keen to join our motley crew as we sail onwards to punting success!!!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Jun 25, 2013.