Waaaay2Serious Punters order of betting

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Apologies for the delay this morning folks, laptop decided to have a spaz attack when I first booted up.
    An hour later and finally got it re-booted and working fine (fingers crossed) :mrgreen:

Have reset today's punter and it is time to welcome Owen to the daunting W2SP hotseat :lol:

Do us proud mate, or at least do your best to do us proud :lol:

2. Owen

Owen Well-Known Member

Well bets are done, here's hoping at least two of the horses have a win, or at least two at least place, otherwise :(

3. weazel

weazel Member

hope my tips don't suck to bad today

4. Bearfly

@ Weazel - any chance you could post in here or in the commentary box on the Punt Club site what the trifecta combinations are (they don't show if they are boxed or standout trifectas), also the % of full unit and stake for each one would be great - none of that is shown in either the email notifications or in the commentary box.
    Cheers mate :D

And as for the earlier suggestions for the best way to rotate the roster, I think there has been enough time now to decide and there hasn't been any other suggestions, so I reckon we go with the "Tricky Stricky" method put forward by Weazel and so cleverly named by TheOnion - unless of course there are any objections :D

5. weazel

weazel Member

tris for puntclub tonight at moonee
    r4 #1,2-1,2,5,8-1,2,5,8, 8.33%

r5 #1,5-1,5,6,8-1,6,8, 10%

r7 #1standout followed by2,4,6, 16.67%

6. Bearfly

Well, Weazel has worked on a few nice little trifecta plays for tonight plus a handy little multi, with more to come as well :D

Up tomorrow, the man who brought us the innovative "Stricky", Daveo - enjoy your time in the hotseat tomorrow mate :mrgreen:

7. hackers

hackers New Member

Bear I have received an email saying I am up today. I assume you are still going to change to daveo this morning as in order set out.

8. Bearfly

Ok, finally managed to get this piece of crap laptop booted up and switched today's punter over to Sir Daveo of the Stricky's - welcome to the hot-seat mate, may all your bets be blessed with good fortune (and if any are on the nags, winged hooves) :D

9. Runci

Runci Moderator

Sorry if this is a daft question -Bear do you need to manually change the punter all the time or just when we've arranged a swap from the original order?

10. Bearfly

The order on the Punt Club site is a default order based on when each member signed up, so I have to make sure I switch it over each day to reflect the roster on the OP of this thread - no big deal, with luck and good fortune I will be getting myself a new desktop system in the next month or 2 followed by a new laptop sometime after that, then all my problems will be solved :D

11. Runci

Runci Moderator

Ah OK thanks for an explaination and thanks also for all effort put into this mate.

Now from a completely selfish point of view, for my turn I had earmarked some World Cup Qualifiers(soccer) in Europe that have fallen on the day of my punts. Thing is the games kick off about 5-6am our time so should I be looking elsewhere for my punts on that day?

12. Bearfly

Runci, I will wait up until after midnight to switch it over for you when it comes to your shot mate :D

13. Runci

Runci Moderator

Are you normally up till after midnight on a Friday Bear?(I'm usually asleep by 9pm on the sofa like a sad git)
    If not another option is for me to swap to say the Fri and leave a sought over Saturday for someone else that fancies their chances to clean up. I'd probably still bet on the same games but we wouldnt get the results until the sat.

14. Bearfly

Very rare for me to be in bed before 1 am these days mate (3 prolapsed discs in my lower back means I don't sleep well at best of times)!!!
    Anyway, the Friday punter can still bet on Saturday events if they want - usually better prices for the nags on Friday and can usually get fixed odds with the bigger races on now!!!

15. Runci

Runci Moderator

Ouch, sounds very painfull! OK mate we'll just go ahead as planned then. Great to see you had a good day on the GF! ;)

16. Bearfly

Ok fellas, have just switched over to today's punter - welcome to the W2SP hotseat Hackers, may all your bets turn to gold mate :D

Stay tuned to the commentary box during the next couple of days folks, have been given word that my high end tipping service, Titan Tipping have a few earmarked over the next couple of days starting with one or two today at Caulfield - they've been on a mini streak with their last 3 tips saluting the judge first past the post, so am hoping that streak continues :)

17. hackers

hackers New Member

Been at a conference all day but thanks to smartphones able to keep close eye on results. Got a return but could have been a bit better with some close misses. The baton has been passed

18. Bearfly

Some nice bets by Bucko this morning, if you haven't already done so then check em out - could have a new leader by the end of the day :D

And also keep your eye on the commentary box on our club's page at Punt Club, have just recieved a tip from Titan Tipping and will post it there as soon as I get some bets on with the fixed price markets :mrgreen:

19. Bearfly

Bucko moves to the top of the table and becomes the first Demi-God of the W2SP club - go you good thing :D

20. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Hey Bear, any chance you can update the original post with the progress... for us living vicariously :)