Waaaay2Serious Punters order of betting

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Have just updated the roster to include the change requested by Grizzles.

We now have TheOnion on Saturday, Jolcon on Sunday, Russkoit on Monday & Grizzles on Tuesday.

Also added Lenh191 to the last place taking over from SKT who withdrew.

Had planned to place Russkoit in Sunday (intended to just move the 3 up one place each to accommodate Grizzles request), however the club statement is still listing Russkoit as pending and the Punt Club site won't let me use anyone listed as pending as a punter for the day.

Any chance you could contact Jason Neave from Punt Club again Russkoit and find out what the issue is???

2. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

Whoa...no can do Bear. Real sorry mate, got my Dad's 80th and off in the country all day, getting back sometime Sunday arvo <was going to punt on the T20 final Sunday night>.

Sat 6/10....what a great day to punt and I can't frickn do it. Damn!

Do you want to shout out to any Waaay2Serious Punter who wants this Saturday and I can swap.

3. J_C

J_C Guest

TheOnion - I can punt on Saturday if you want the Sunday?

I'm a bit worried I might f#ck up royally on a quality punting day, :) , but I can swap if you'd like.

4. Bearfly

Sorry TO, completely forgot you mentioned that the other week!!!

If it's no probs between you & Jolcon I will swap you 2 around so Jolcon has Saturday & you get Sunday!!!

5. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

No worries bear. Game on ! Good luck on the nags Jolcon. My bets for the T20 will go up late Sunday.

6. Bearfly

All the best to your old man for his 80th TO - another few years and my Dad will be celebrating his!!!

Will be a quiet day for punting today as Nimrod has posted in the commentary box that he is holding tight ready for tonight's action at the Valley - looks to be another damn good meeting there this evening and am anticipating Nimrod challenging the leaders - another knighthood could be on the cards, so if anyone here is handy with carpentry skills can they please start working on a bigger round table so we can fit all the knights of the W2SP realm around it :mrgreen:

7. Bearfly

Ok, have switched over to today's punter - welcome to the hotseat Jolcon :mrgreen:

8. Bearfly

Jolcon has placed some bets for the club now folks, so get on there and have a look, give him some encouragement even :)

Will be posting in the commentary box soon with Titan Tipping's tips for today - one at Flemington and one for the Epsom at Randwick - both look like they could be each way value so I am looking at possibly going as high as $50 each way each one depending on their odds!!!

9. J_C

J_C Guest

<blockquote>Quote from Bearfly on October 6, 2012, 12:11
    Jolcon has placed some bets for the club now folks, so get on there and have a look, give him some encouragement even :)</blockquote>

You don't sound too confident there, Bear! :D

<blockquote>Will be posting in the commentary box soon with Titan Tipping's tips for today - one at Flemington and one for the Epsom at Randwick - both look like they could be each way value so I am looking at possibly going as high as &#36;50 each way each one depending on their odds!!!</blockquote>

Hmmm, probably should have waited for these before spending all our cash :(

10. Bearfly

<blockquote>Quote from Jolcon on October 6, 2012, 12:19
    <blockquote>Quote from Bearfly on October 6, 2012, 12:11
    Jolcon has placed some bets for the club now folks, so get on there and have a look, give him some encouragement even :)</blockquote>

You don't sound too confident there, Bear! :D </blockquote>

Posted that before I even looked at your bets mate :D
    Like the pick of Phillipi - one of my smaller each way bets today along with Maybe Discreet in the 6th at Flemington!!!

<blockquote>Will be posting in the commentary box soon with Titan Tipping's tips for today - one at Flemington and one for the Epsom at Randwick - both look like they could be each way value so I am looking at possibly going as high as &#36;50 each way each one depending on their odds!!!</blockquote>

Hmmm, probably should have waited for these before spending all our cash :( </blockquote>

Just got the first sms through minutes before posting the comment here - only just got the Epsom tip 2 minutes ago - will post up now in the commentary box!!!

And don't worry, I reckon you should end up making a few quid for us today without them - make a few bucks for yourself with the TT tips :D

11. J_C

J_C Guest

Hopefully I've done better in the Star Stable than I did for the punters club today.

Very ordinary effort from me.

12. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

If it was that easy mate it wouldn't be called gambling :)

13. J_C

J_C Guest

<blockquote>Quote from Lenh191 on October 7, 2012, 12:33
    If it was that easy mate it wouldn't be called gambling :)</blockquote>

Very true mate. Just disappointed I didn't earn myself a Waaaay2Serious Punters Knighthood!! :D

14. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

Plenty of time for that, Jolcon. in fact I'd like to see all members get knighted............lol!

15. Bearfly

Hey Jolcon, not a complete disaster on your behalf mate - at least you haven't got a :duck: egg next to your name on the leaderboard :lol:

As captain of this crew, I was the biggest disappointment by not kicking off club operations with any type of collect - that will change come my next turn in the hot seat I promise you all :mrgreen:

And with the new round of contributions kicking in over the next few weeks, everyone will have a bit more stake money to play with, so we should start seeing some more astute wagers laid - the first month was always going to be the most difficult to contend with due to the lower daily stake available for each punter.

Just noticed some nice cricket bets laid today by TheOnion, time for me to take some interest in what's happening in the T20 I think!!!

16. Bearfly

Ok, we've struck a bit of a snag today - it's meant to be Russkoit's turn today but we still haven't been able to sort out the issue with Punt Club keeping him listed as pending just yet (had been hoping that could get sorted before today), hopefully it's sorted out in the next 24 hours.
    The snag is, whilst Russkoit is listed as pending I can't reset the punter to him!!!
    With Grizzles locked in for tomorrow, the decision comes down to what do we do today - remaining punters as listed on the roster are: Russkoit today; Grizzles tomorrow; Swans Wednesday; Stowie Thursday; Steve Friday; Runci Saturday; Itsinmydna Sunday & Lenh191 Monday.
    Any of those keen to swap with Russkoit today to give us time to sort out the issue???

17. Bearfly

Hey fellas, apologies for not getting back to you earlier - been without any type of internet & phone services for last 5 hours thanks to Telstra deciding to do "maintenance" on the towers here!!!
    Why can't the useless bastards actually notify their customers of upcoming maintenance scheduled in country areas ffs!!!

Anyway Len, I can still slot you in as today's punter if you like mate - you can punt on anything that is upcoming if you like!!!
    Or, we can just skip today with all the problems that have arisen and resume with Grizzles tomorrow - can do it either way!!!

18. stowie

stowie Moderator

Will be in a course all day today, so will chuck on some NBL / NFL stuff when I get home tonight *fingers crossed*

19. Bucko

Bucko Active Member

Hey Bear, reckon you can update the order of betting with the places who will be betting again ?

ie:

Wednesday 17th Oct........ Montly 1st
    Thursday 18th Oct......... Monthly 2nd
    Friday 19th Oct........... Monthly 3rd
    Saturday 20th Oct..........Monthly 4th
    Sunday 21st Oct........... Monthly 5th

With 25 members my calculation is that everyone will have had a turn by Tues 16th, but I may be wrong

That's how it works right ? After everyone has a turn, the 5 top punters go again ?

Just trying to get a feel for when my next bet may be. (Hopefully we have some massive wins in the next week and I don't get to bet again anyway!)

20. Bearfly

Hey there Bucko, planning to update it as soon as I finish collating the results from each punters betting activity to date so I can update it all in one hit :D

Have been hamstrung a bit getting all this info together as I have to go through each and every email notification of bets placed, then cross reference with winning/losing notifications as well as the bet history on the Punt Club site because for some reason the betting activity is not showing up in the Club Statement when I check that (although it did show up during the first week of operations)!!!

Bear with me mate, will have it updated asap :D