Waaaay2Serious Punters order of betting

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, Sep 22, 2012.

1. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

Attack ! Might even copy russkoits selections myself on his current form.

2. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

I'm happy to sit out, Bear as I'm now in Thailand,with unpredictable internet access and a 4hr time difference and no radio coverage to listen to all the boys' selections romping home. Much better if you give it to someone with their finger on the pulse.

3. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Ok, so Choppers is scratched by request due to not being able to the track for Sunday :mrgreen:

That will leave the remainder of our first month as this:

Today (Thursday) - BigBadBunks
    Friday - Scarrgo and Bucko (double-up)
    Saturday - Russkoit and Lenh191
    Sunday - ItsInMyDna

BBB, Scarrgo & Bucko are all welcome to place their bets on Saturday's glorious CC meeting if they wish (who wouldn't :D )
    Unfortunately that leaves ItsInMyDna with the booby prize of Sunday - but you just never know what can be achieved from Sunday punting :)

For those involved in double-up days, as soon as the first member has their bets placed, could they announce it in both the commentary box and here so I can see that things are ready to switch over to the 2nd member!!!

4. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Sure can bear, massive shout out for all the work u have been doing mate. Champion.

5. Bearfly

Cheers for the wrap Russkoit, but there isn't that much work involved when you enjoy it mate - it's been an absolute dream to get going and it's a pleasure to have such a group of fellas on board who all enjoy the common goal of having some fun and making some $$$'s along the way :D

All you blokes have made this club an absolute pleasure to run, and make it so easy to run as well I might add, so the kudos go out to everyone involved :D

6. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

Group hug

7. Bearfly

8. Bearfly

Am working on the "Tricky Stricky" roster rotations for month 2 in between races this arvo fellas - should be up in the OP sometime tomorrow (hopefully with a fully updated results of first month)!!!

9. Bearfly

OP has been updated with Month 2 Oct/Nov 2012 punting roster fellas.

I know there will be some changes needed in light of Choppers being away atm and Fish not due back until roughly end of first week Nov, but to maintain the integrity of the aims of the "Tricky Stricky" system we'll need to make sure that any changes are made with someone that has the same weekday, thus ensuring everyone gets a go at each day of the week as the months roll along.

So jump on in with your thoughts, requests for alterations, etc :D

10. itsinmydna

itsinmydna New Member

Hi Bear as you know it's my bet today but the site will not accept my bets. It looks like there is a problem with the our balance. I'll keep trying.

11. Bearfly

It appears to be a problem with the Luxbet site, it won't load up at all which is bloody annoying coz I missed 2 winners already!!!
    Just keep trying mate, and if things don't improve to allow you to place your bets today (they bloody better) I will reset it to still give you your shot tomorrow

12. Bearfly

Hey there W2SP members - OP has been updated with all results for month 1 (except last 4 days).

Also have the new roster up too - check it out!!!

13. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Awesome work Bear, many thanks for the effort you put it :)

14. scarrgo

scarrgo New Member

Second that Lenh.

15. stowie

stowie Moderator

Hey Bear, I am happy to swap with Fish (as requested on Punt Club) as I would prefer to punt on the NFL than the other event on Tuesday.

16. Bearfly

Stowie, I swapped you with UnderAchievers so as to keep the integrity of the "Tricky Stricky's" aim of everyone getting a shot at punting on each day of the week over a 7 month period, primarily because I know UA had a dabble on the nags with his first turn so he can have a shot at the big day :D

And I also swapped Fish back a week with Lenh191, so now Len gets a crack at the biggest day's racing on the Australian calender, namely Derby Day - this will give Fish a few days to get over jet-lag and get back in the loop of the what's happening in the racing world (plus the Saturday after Melbourne Cup day is usually a decent day of racing as well with some quality races)!!!

Now all we need is for someone who is rostered on a Monday this time around to take over the spot which was allocated to Choppers today (that person can decide if they want to double-up with Owen tomorrow or Weazel on Wednesday) - will have to jig things around to get Choppers in on a Monday late in the month!

17. Owen

Owen Well-Known Member

Phew lucky I had a look at this tonight with it being my turn tomorrow. What to bet on is the question.

18. Bearfly

Made a slight stuff-up earlier - looked at my initial draft of this months roster which had UA rostered on today, but when I looked on here and in my book I realised a change was requested by Stowie who had no interest in taking his turn on MC day.

All sorted now, up today is Stowie - then we have as follows: Nimrodr (tomorrow, Wed 31st), Jolcon (Thurs 1st), TheOnion (Fri 2nd), Lenh191 (Sat 3rd), Grizzles (Sun 4th), Swans 2012 (Mon 5th), UnderAchievers (MC Day, Tues 6th), Steve (Wed 7th), Runci (Thurs 8th), ItsInMyDna (Fri 9th), Fish (Sat 10th), Scarrgo (Sun 11th), Russkoit (Mon 12th), Bearfly (Tues 13th), BlueBeliever (Wed 14th), Ruddy (Thurs 15th), SwallowItDown (Fri 16th) & Choppers (Sat 17th)

19. Bearfly

Jolcon now locked in to today's hotseat - TheOnion up tomorrow, Lenh191 Saturday & Grizzles Sunday - time to get some winnings flowing into the club's coffers fellas :mrgreen:

20. TheOnion

TheOnion Member

Guys would appreciate any mail today - post this forum if possible.