Waaaay2SeriousPunters combined club bets

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, May 13, 2013.

1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

And don't forget the PYOL, margins, HT/FT, QxQ (does Lux do them?), and various other match outcome markets!!!

2. Bearfly

scarrgo 01 wrote:
    Just noticed that the Blues are playing Port at Etihad, I thought it was over there. So having said that Blues have a shocking record at Etihad (18 wins from 58 games), so......any confidence in Port, Bear? Will wait on team selections before declaring confidence or lack of mate - impo, Heath looks like he needs a rest, same could be said for Neade, Lobbe needs to come back in and Dan Stewart consigned to the 'never to be selected again' basket. On top of that, Hartlett needs to work a hell of a lot harder to break tags (and his team mates need to work harder to help him shake taggers). Carlile needs to man up alot better than he did on Jackeroo. Moore needs to take his opportunity while he has it and get his hands on the ball like he does in SANFL. Wingard & Monfries will perform alot better than they did on Saturday though, but the coaches need to release Hoff to roam far and wide again like they did the first 4-5 weeks!!! Only real consistent performers over the 2 losses have been Boak & Cornes.
    Not without a chance, but work-rate and accountability needs to be much better than against Tigers

3. weazel

weazel Member

way to inspire confidence in your team bear lol

4. Bearfly

weazel wrote:
    way to inspire confidence in your team bear lol Just being impartial for the club's benefit Weaz :p But it has to be remembered, Port do have the 2nd youngest list and thus will be prone to some lapses during the season due to youth and inexperience - Heath a perfect example, been in the system for a few years but had only played a few games before this season.
    What I wouldn't mind finding out is what our overall record at Etihad is (and also games v Blues at Etihad) - anyone got that data???

5. russkoit

russkoit New Member

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/teams/padelaide/overall_vn.html as u requested capt bear

6. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Damn it, I don't know how to post a link so you can just click on it.....

7. russkoit

russkoit New Member

What I wouldn't mind finding out is what our overall record at Etihad is (and also games v Blues at Etihad) - anyone got that data??? Port have played the blues 3 times at docklands for 1W 2L, overall port v Carlton 23 games, for 13 wins 9 losses and 1 draw

8. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Ports overall record at ethihad is 36 games with 13 wins 23 losses

9. scarrgo 01

scarrgo 01 Guest

So just as bad as the Blues at Etihad

10. hackers

hackers New Member

I'm happy to go with the footy multi idea as we can progress to racing quaddies when footy over when racing is a lot better anyway. If we can multi on PYOL then this will allow us to put on some higher value picks if people add there 2 bobs worth on possible margins in games. Monday nights game was obviously a game in point where more than 1 of us believed that Saints could get at least close at good odds. Not always going to have something to say each week but happy to go with flow. Just enjoy having something extra to follow although now I have Stadium Sports my laptop is on all weekend (love SS). Down to top 3 betting fro second chance is my suggestion and Bear can work daily bet based on everyone betting + 3 second goes and 4 weekends I think up to 3 multis with different target values would be fine especially if we can include PYOL

11. hackers

hackers New Member

What is the go with the time on posts, It seems a bit late for 1pm

12. hackers

hackers New Member

Sorry dark for1 pmand I'm alittletired

13. Bearfly

hackers wrote:
    Just enjoy having something extra to follow although now I have Stadium Sports my laptop is on all weekend (love SS).
    I know what you mean mate, SS is pretty addictive :) Seem to spend more time over there than here in TS chat when footy is on!!!
    My only problem is the longer I play the worse my team selections seem to get!!!
    But need to get a win or two there this weekend so my fiancee and I can invest in a new business opportunity that's come up (please Lord let it be my turn to have a good win) :D

14. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

No need to be scared Scarrgo, I'm really a nice bloke. All my ex-wives say so.....LOL!

15. Daveo

Daveo Member

Happy to go with flow on this one. Always got strong views on pies chances and currently would avoid betting for or against them. When there on they are on, but currently too inconsistent. This season when they lose its generally by a lot. So this week if I had to bet on them I would take cats +39 and pies 1-39. IMO. Weekly team multi bets would be achievable if the daily allowance was reduced by approx $4. i recon each week there is few line betting options that stand out like dogs balls. Eg last week Adelaide 48.5.

16. Bearfly

All markets seem to be up on Lux now. Current lines are: Blues -18.5; Eagles -21.5; Bombers - 53.5; Hawks -95.5; Suns -10.5; Cats -19; Swans -18.5; Tigers -70.5; Crows -24.5 Cats to me look the stand out there!!!
    A couple of PYOL prices that could be value - Saints +30.5 @ $1.66; Freo +24.5 @ $1.65;

17. Daveo

Daveo Member

a few PYOL i fancy are: STK + 36.5 $1.49 WB + 20.5 $1.54 FRE + 30.5 $1.49
    Total odds are $3.41

18. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Gee no love for the saints out there, IMO this is the 1st real game crows have prepared for without tex, and if big boy mcEvoy floats across CHB like he did agains the blues the i see it being very hard to score, then at the other end big roo is killing it this year( doing a richo,smoky for the brownlow) and they should be able to kick a winning score. That being said the line for the saints is very generous +24.5 My own money will be $25 strait out on the saints @$3.90 and 20 on the crows 1-39 @ 2.10 to cover.

19. Bearfly

russkoit wrote:
    Gee no love for the saints out there, IMO this is the 1st real game crows have prepared for without tex, and if big boy mcEvoy floats across CHB like he did agains the blues the i see it being very hard to score, then at the other end big roo is killing it this year( doing a richo,smoky for the brownlow) and they should be able to kick a winning score. That being said the line for the saints is very generous +24.5 My own money will be $25 strait out on the saints @$3.90 and 20 on the crows 1-39 @ 2.10 to cover.
    Sir Rusty Money Buckets,
    If I were you,I would be more inclined to go $25 on both of those, then you record a profit either way (Saints win $97.50 return, Crows win within margin $52.50 return - so either $47.50 profit or $2.50). As it is,you would record a loss with the 25 & 20 bets if Crows won within the margin ($97.50 & $42 returns from your $45)
    #justsayin :D

20. weazel

weazel Member

i like north,dogs and saints at the line