Waaaay2SeriousPunters combined club bets

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, May 13, 2013.

1. Runci

Runci Moderator

Happy to see the Dortmund saver bet taken on, well done lads, guaranteed profit this weekend :) <br/> <br/>Wasn't really familiar with the tri-bet till this wk but I like the look of the previously mentioned Nth v Ade1-39 @ 1.26 &amp; pies v swans1- 39 @ 1.17.

2. Steve

Steve Moderator Staff Member

sorry guys have not been around much lately. For this week I am keen on the following; Blues -14.5 Bombers to win Cats -29.5 GWS +70.5 (forecast rain in Sydney)

3. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Sydney v collingwood most popular is tri bet both teams 1-39 Port v cats most popular is cats at the line around 15.5 GWS v eagles popular is eagles at the lines of 60-70 Saints v doggies popular issaints at the line or 1-39 Lions v blues popular is lions at the line and blues to win rich v ess popular is tri bet tri bet both teams 1-39 as we have 3 vote on tigers to win 1 bombers to win both 1-39 Hawks v gc popular is gc @+66 north v crows popular is north to win or crows pyol of about 11

4. russkoit

russkoit New Member

<div class='Quote' style='font: inherit;] My favourite multi this week would have to be: - Pies/Swans Tri Bet - Either side 1-39 or draw @ $1.17 - Eagles - PYOL -60.5 @ $1.62 - Tigers/Bombers Tri Bet - Either side 1-39 or draw @ $1.20 - North 1-39 @ $2.12 Multi Total = $4.82 looks like this should be the multi this week <p style='font: inherit;] <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;]I think this should be the main multi this week and to add some value put the 2nd bet the same but have rich to win and lions @the line would make multi #2 total about $10

5. russkoit

russkoit New Member

And to add value to multi #2 we could have tigers to win and lions at the +line should bump it up to around $11

6. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Sorry I ment to say that multi #2 should be the same bet but with those changes, you know what I mean....

7. hackers

hackers New Member

just seems messy again this week. Happy to go with whatever gets put on but another option is say pick the games we are going to bet on (leaving Fri out will allow more time to get it on) and having everyone who wants to contribute with winner and possible margin and then collate and place a PYOL multi on the chosen matches

8. russkoit

russkoit New Member

I know what u mean hacker, it doesn't seem smooth. I've got no idea how to make tallying up who has chosen what any better. Took me an hr this morn to get my earlier post up. Is anybody out there able to do a template or something? I wouldn't have time to do this each week. Not sure what the answer is tho.

9. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

russkoit wrote:
    I know what u mean hacker, it doesn't seem smooth. I've got no idea how to make tallying up who has chosen what any better. Took me an hr this morn to get my earlier post up. Is anybody out there able to do a template or something? I wouldn't have time to do this each week. Not sure what the answer is tho. I'm not right up on multi football betting but here's my two bob's worth fwiw. I have no idea if this is workable but for those who are interested in multi's, and to make it easier to collate, each punter just nominates their best bet for the Round, then multi those up, if that's possible. If each punter only has 1 selection, then that should make it easier I would think. Just sayin'.

10. russkoit

russkoit New Member

That sounds better, 1 best bet per person would make a huge difference come fri trying to work it out.

11. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Apologies for the lack of presence around here fellas, am slowly getting over this crap flu (if anyone wants to take it off me they're welcome to it)!!!
    Reckon the 1 top tip by each person would be the ideal way to go - not to say that nobody can post up a multi option as well, but they can be an extra after their top footy bet for the week (similar to how I posted the other day - top tip first, then my favoured multi - which I placed that evening personally).
    This would help us all know what we are looking at!!!

12. choppers

Bearfly wrote:
    Apologies for the lack of presence around here fellas, am slowly getting over this crap flu (if anyone wants to take it off me they're welcome to it)!!!
    Reckon the 1 top tip by each person would be the ideal way to go - not to say that nobody can post up a multi option as well, but they can be an extra after their top footy bet for the week (similar to how I posted the other day - top tip first, then my favoured multi - which I placed that evening personally).
    This would help us all know what we are looking at!!! Sorry mate, but you're more than welcome to keep the flu down your way. I have trouble with winter as it is without copping the flu too. If we go with 1 bet per person, I might even have a go at that. I could probably handle that.

13. weazel

weazel Member

thought i'd get moving early this week bris over 15.5 @$8.00 : )

14. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Freo over Adelaide @ $2.05 looks nice.

15. Bearfly

Grizzles wrote:
    Freo over Adelaide @ $2.05 looks nice. Just checked on Lux, Freo H2H $2.10 now - looks a tasty bet, but would be good to see line markets etc.
    Also keen to see what the Port Dogs tri-bet markets offer - should be a fairly close game.

16. choppers

Freo @$2.10 for me

17. hackers

hackers New Member

Freo was my suggested bet too, Maybe call for other tips that we could create a couple of multis around Freo. My other is Essendon, Effort match last week for Sydney.

18. Bearfly

With rain in Adelaide today and possibly tomorrow, Adel v Freo game could become a real slogfest. With that in mind, I am thinking along the lines of the Tri-Bet there of either side 1-24 or draw @ $1.53 and a saver on Freo 1-39 @ $2.60 as my main bets/multi anchors this week.
    Others I like include: - Syd/Ess tri 1-24 or draw @ $1.57 - Port PYOL -16.5 @ $2.05 - North/Saints tri 1-39 or draw @ $1.40 - Eagles/Tigers tri 1-39 or draw @ $1.36
    These 2 multi's would provide the following odds: - with Adel/Freo 1-24 or draw tri bet - $9.38 - with Freo 1-39 - $15.82

19. Bearfly

Also wondering if everyone would be keen on having a crack at a couple of small ($1) first goalkicker multi's - great story getting around this week about a couple of punters who done well last weekend with these - one fella (who happened to also be a regular on Stadium Sport where I heard it) cleaned up nicely on the NRoo, JJK, JRoo multi, and another one I heard was a 4 leg multi that made $74k from $15 investment!!! A small $1 3 or 4 leg multi could add to the club nicely if we could agree (could even pick a couple of players in games and cover all combos if we like!!!

20. Bearfly

Some 1st goalkicker prices worth considering (with 1st goalkicker markets it's important to try and consider how you think the early stages of a game could pan out and who could be the likely types to benefit from that important first couple of 50m entries) Bris/ Coll - Bewick, Staker, Karnezis all $19, Polkinghorne $26, Redden $34 - Cloke $7, Krakouer $8, Lynch $12, Elliott, Swan both $19, Sidebottom & Blair both $21 Carl/GWS - Waite $4.75, Garlett $7, Walker & Murphy $10, Casboult $12, Kreuzer, Yarran & Robinson $15 - Cameron $8, Giles $19, Smith $26, Adams $34 Adel/Freo - Kerridge $12, Jenkins, McKernan, Lynch, Porplyzia $15, Danger $19, Douglas $21, Petrenko $23 - Mayne $10, Ballantyne $12, Clarke $21, Fyfe, deBoer, Hannath, Hill, Pearce $26 - any other Adel player $3.50, any other Freo player $2.75