Walpole Woylies

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by port_leschenault, Nov 7, 2015.

1. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    EST: 2016. Best in the West!

Inaugural 2016 Team

Defence: Kade Kolodjashnij, Elliot Yeo*, Jacob Weitering, Luke McDonald, Michael Talia, Zak Jones, Ben Jacobs*, Matt Buntine,
    Midfield: Dayne Beams, Thomas Liberatore, Dyson Heppell, Lachie Whitfield, Clayton Oliver, Rhys Mathieson, Sam Menegola, Jarred Jansen,
    Ruck: Scott Lycett*, Billy Longer, Jarrod Witts*, Tom Campbell*,
    Forward: Zach Merrett*, Luke Bruest, Tim Broomhead*, Cam McCarthy, Paddy McCartin, Peter Wright, Caleb Daniel, Ryan Schoenmakers,

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. port_leschenault

Placeholder

3. port_leschenault

PlaceHolder

4. port_leschenault

Just in case

• Like Like x 1
  5. port_leschenault

DYSON HEPPELL NAMED FIRST FANTASY CAPTAIN/COACH

In a stunning revelation the Walpole Wrangler can reveal that at the official team launch that despite being their 7th pick in the draft, Dyson Heppell will become the first Captain of the Woylies andr will also have an Assistant Coaching role this season. The decision to award him the captaincy over several other candidates seems to be due to his leadership experience and the copious amount of free time he will have this season.

"Oh yeah, I guess the cat's out the bag then. No such thing as secrets in in a town of 100 err what 200 people? Here I was thinking I was pretty good at keeping secrets that no one wants anyone else to know. Hmm.Yeah anyway I've got a bit of time on me hands this year so figured I may as well be the coaches assistant and help the bloke out when he offered me the role. I don't even have to do much. Like you see I've got this surfing holiday planned but Coach has assured me it wont affect that and you can get phone reception in Hawaii so I'm all good like and I know my stuff so it'll be dead easy."

The on-field captaincy decision has yet to be determined.

• Like Like x 4