"Watts going on?" - An ORFFL Post-Season Word Up

Discussion in 'Blog' started by woakley, Oct 4, 2012.

By woakley on Oct 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  1. woakley

woakley New Member

Hey yall. Its been suggested that theres been a dearth of information about whats been going on in the ORFFL of late, and that what little there is has been deeply sequestered away in the burrows of the forum. It was further suggested that maybe someone should combine all that relevant information in an easy to find place.

THIS ONES FOR YOU, SUGGESTER!

<!--more-->

TRADE WRAP

Pretty big news with Queenstown offloading one of the best fantasy players in the game in Dane Swan to Jimcubilly for a couple of youngsters in Howe and Howlett. That loud snap you just heard is the sound of Queenstown shutting their premiership window and bunkering down with some youngsters. BB could pull a Johnson, and rise up the ladder on the back of talented youth, or could just as easily find his team mired at the bottom like Glenrowan and the PBR.

&nbsp;

Queenstown Gives: Dane Swan and Orren Stephenson

Jimcumbilly Gives: Jeremias Howe and Benjamin Howlett

Queenstown Gives: "I like" Mike Pyke and Adam Cooney

Poowong Gives: Tendai Mzungu

&nbsp;

I dont know if it was discussed or not, my memories a little hazy post-GF, but in regards to the timing of the pre-2013 season the general feeling was:

- Trade period re-opens once VS/CD release player positions (somewhere between the middle of Dec-late Jan)

- Delistments to 20, followed by a week break so that people can review the changes.

- 2013 Draft to commence sometime around the NAB Cup starts/is on. 6 or so rounds. Probably take two weeks, tops.

Thats the general vibe, if youd like it to be be otherwise, speak up now.

DRAFT ORDER

1.  (GG) –
    2. (WOY) –
    3. (HDH) –
    4. (PBR) –
    5. (BDB) –
    6. (TLP) –
    7. (JJ) –
    8. (QQ) –
    9. (POP) –
    10. (TT) –
    11. (MBD) –
    12. (CC) –
    13. (MER) –
    14. (MAL) –
    15. (POO) –
    16. (MS) –
    17. (WAR) –
    18. (SIS) -

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by woakley, Oct 4, 2012.