Weekly reviews

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by chris88, Apr 22, 2015.

1. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

On a regretful note, I think I'm going to need some assistance with the weekly reviews. Work commitments and all manner of other things right now are preventing me from doing these on a consistent and perhaps more timely basis. I don't know how we can go about this, but if there were a couple of people willing to help out once in a while maybe we can get a rotating roster thing going. In the meantime, I'll endeavour to get a review done this evening for Round 3.

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Pretty sure the same guys who stuck up their hand to assist last year would be willing to do so again Chris. bandit and grav have both offered and provided a chopout previously :)

3. grav

grav Guest

Len wrote:
    Pretty sure the same guys who stuck up their hand to assist last year would be willing to do so again Chris. bandit and grav have both offered and provided a chopout previously :)

Yeah for sure, I can chip in where needed.
    Roster or just back up, not fussed how its structured.

Do you want me to cover this coming weekend Chris?

4. chris88

grav wrote:
    Len wrote:

Yeah for sure, I can chip in where needed.
    Roster or just back up, not fussed how its structured.

Do you want me to cover this coming weekend Chris? Be wonderful if you could Grav. Thanks so much. Meantime that review for round 3 probably won't be done till tomorrow ... it'll get there though.

5. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

i can help out if there is a need. happy to go on a roster if the load needs to be shared. but im also more than happy to leave it to others if it can be done.

6. chris88

Thanks for this week's write up JC. Great stuff. I'll perhaps figure out the best way to go about things in the coming week. I have Round 4 covered but might shoulder tap a fellow coach for a Round 5 write-up!

7. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I'm happy to muck in, suggest a roster get set up :)