What happened to TS?

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Feb 1, 2016.

By walesy on Feb 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

With SC opening, I'm getting more emails along the lines of "I can't log in".

So, I'm gunna sticky this at the top of the blog for a while. :)

TS has been updated!! Newer, faster, better. Way better.

But sadly, that came at the expense of passwords lost (as the encryption of the passwords is different on the new site to the old site).

So, you have 3 options to reclaim your account.

1. Press the "I forgot my password" button. This should send you an email to reset it (Though there are a few folk who haven't received their email- I think we might still be black listed in some places)

2. Log in with your email address as your username, and your old username as the password. Remember, cAsing iS iMpOrtanT.

3. Don't know the email address you registered with, or maybe you've moved offices since then? Drop us an email. :D

New site is cool, with some shiny features incoming, so keep checking in.

And any requests? Dump them in this thread.

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Hi Walesy - tried all of the above but nothing happened - they all failed so I have re-registered.
      cheers
      Pete
    2. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
    3. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Have just donated - I think that I used to be under peterphillips but I have now changed my login to Royboy Forever, Al is good and I am in.
      cheers
      Pete
      • Like Like x 3
    4. scrawf29
      scrawf29
      I was able to login with method 2, but now am unable to change my password, it just says the existing password is wrong. I'd like to update since my email/username combo is pretty common for me & not very secure. Any hints?
    5. walesy
      walesy
      Not letting you change the password? That's a weird one.

Is there a case issue maybe?

Send us an email and I'll reset it in the backend.