Woo, Finals Time.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by theburnsta, Aug 8, 2008.

By theburnsta on Aug 8, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. theburnsta

theburnsta New Member

Ok, abit like the old Last Minute Check go through all the points you need to think about before lockout. And dont forget...
    [span style="color: #ff0000;">WARNING: Lockout is at 7.05pm AEST tonight.

<ul><li>Captain pick is easy this week a Geelong midfielder. Either one of Bartel, Corey and now Ablett. Theyll all rip it up. I dont think I need stats to back this up, but in there last two games vs. Melbourne Bartel has averaged 164, Ablett has put on 123 and Corey not far behind with 119. </li>

<li>Yes, I mentioned Ablett is back. Lets hope he rests in the forward pocket. Key word: Hope. Other selection news is pleasing blokes around the world cause the Stiff is back, and a Burger. </li>

<li>Cox will get smashed by Hille. Absolutely smashed.</li>

<li>Shaw and Dids have been bad cause they buggered up our teams. Some cheap good players to pick up would be Andy McLeod and Robert Murphy.</li>

<li>Speaking of McLeod he pulls on his boots for the 300th time this week, as does sooky boy Crawf. Maybe means big scores. </li>

<li>Richo and Troy Simmonds both seem to have recovered from their jarred knees, just maybe keep a emergency handy. </li>

<li>The Dogs are now focusing on playing Hawks in 5 weeks time. Avoid them for captain selections and even picking up their players. They wont be trying too hard, and alot of players might be rested. </li></ul>

Good luck with your quest through the finals.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by theburnsta, Aug 8, 2008.