2019 ORFFW Preseason, Supp and Midseason Drafts (and delists)

Discussion in 'ORFFW' started by Len, Jan 11, 2019.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Players drafted but not selected for AFLW Round 1 can be traded out for Players not drafted but selected for AFLW Round 1.

First in best dressed once Round 1 AFLW teams are announced through to ORFFW Round 1 lockout.

Once any post is made below please do not edit the post if you change your mind, quote it in a new post instead to make changes.

Remember that Free Agents with 1998 or later d.o.b may be selected in the 2019 ORFFW Supplementary draft if selected for AFLW Round 1 but will not be eligible to be selected in the 2019 ORFFW midseason draft (after Round 3) which is for mature aged talent only.

While Free Agents over the age of 21 (1997 d.o.b or earlier - including rookies) are shown in the Free Agents team list - and may be drafted in the 2019 ORFFW supplmentary draft if selected in AFLW Round 1 and if not selected then may also be selected in the 2019 ORFFW midseason draft (after Round 3) if they play 1 or more matches in Rounds 1 to 3 of the 2019 AFLW season
    http://tooserious.net/forum/tsLeagues.php?leagueId=21&teamId=-2
    http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.p...agueTeamId=FA&tsLeagueId=21&sort=pos&desc=asc

DEF only - http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.p...=DEF&salary=0&tsLeagueTeamId=FA&tsLeagueId=21
    MID only - http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.php?&year=2019&round=0&comp=TS&pos=MID&salary=0&tsLeagueTeamId=FA&tsLeagueId=21
    FWD only - http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.p...=FWD&salary=0&tsLeagueTeamId=FA&tsLeagueId=21
    RUC only - http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.p...=RUC&salary=0&tsLeagueTeamId=FA&tsLeagueId=21

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Some supllimentary rules for the Supplimentary Draft.
    Purpose of the draft is to replace players not chosen for round 1, ergo players selected must be named round 1.
    Once a team is named any effected coach can choose to replace players whom have not been named onfield (emergency = not named.)
    Teams named must be sourced from a licensed media outlet, not twitter, facebook or your mum's aunt
    Posting a link to the official team release would be great, this round is going to be pretty random.

All player swap outs must be posted here stating the player being delisted and the player being drafted as a replacement, please stipulate names and teams so a semi-sobre person can record keep.
    Post time order will determine who gets a player should two coaches try to claim the same one.
    Posts cannot be edited, if you wish to recant something posted do so via a reply to it.

The list below shows whom is available in the "Player League Status" tab, I will update the record page next to it to keep a full record.
    No player can be drafted whose game has started, though they can be replaced if their team has played and they were not named, but only by players yet to start play in round 1.

• Like Like x 2
  3. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TheTassieHawk

Manildra delists K Lynch (Coll) and replaces her with P McWilliams (Geel).

• Like Like x 1
  5. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

Out Sergeant.... in Bonnici....

• Like Like x 2
  6. FreoDockers

FreoDockers Administrator

The Katanning Krushers delist Daria Bannister and select Anne Hatchard (Adelaide)

• Like Like x 3
  7. stripey

Having got rid of the Sergeant, time to move on the Sherriff (MEL)... in comes Jordyn Allen (COL)

Hoping it gets very busy there in the Collingwood backline...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Len

Please for love of whichever f***ing god you pray to list the teams of both players.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stripey

Sorry mate, Sergeant was Freo... Bonnici our new poster girl is from Collingwood

• Like Like x 1
  10. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Out: Maddie Shevlin (Collingwood)
    In: Naomi Ferres (Western Bulldogs)

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheTassieHawk

@Jason @dmandrews are the Tassie sides making any changes via the Supp draft?

@Len seems to have a full 15 named and everyone else has made at least one list change

12. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Thanks for the prompt @TheTassieHawk

No, I'm not going to select anyone in the supplementary draft. Sarah Perkins who needs to get more time on the training track after a back injury is the only Lake St Clair Devil not named for AFLW Round 1, I'm comfortable having 14 of 15 players available for selection.

• Like Like x 3
  14. stripey

Does anyone know the extent of Burchell’s knee injury for Geelong?

15. TheTassieHawk

I may be confused I thought you or someone else had selected Rhiannon Watt and she had missed selection?

16. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Good pick up @TheTassieHawk you are right. Watt is in my squad and wasn't named by Carlton so 13 (I think) of 15 LSC Devils were named. Certainly can't fault the opposition analysis work by the Manildra Mystix. My plan was to handcuff LSC Devils #1 ruck Breann Moody to a Carlton teammate so when you selected Alison Downie I choose Watt with my next pick.

17. TheTassieHawk

Watt was my bigtime R2 watch list player in the PSD, like you I assume she comes in if either Moody (or Downie) gets hurt so I reckon the handcuff will work out well for you if required.

18. TheTassieHawk

FFS

The Mystix have delisted P McWilliams as she is no longer named for AFLW Round 1 and are replacing her with C Staunton (GWS).

I will text Len in a moment to ensure someone else is OK with this prior to Round 1 starting.

19. Len

no issues here mate the round hasn't started.

20. TheTassieHawk

I missed this post, it appears that there is nothing posted online.

Is it too hard to ask for a weekly injury listing like the AFL mens comp has, or at least a one off comprehensive article on the Monday prior to Round 1 ??

• Like Like x 1