2022 ORFFW Draft Date Poll

Discussion in 'ORFFW' started by TheTassieHawk, Nov 27, 2021.

?

When Should the ORFFW commence it's draft for the 2022 ORFFW season

Poll closed Dec 2, 2021.
  1. Friday 10th (delist by Dec 6)

25.0%
  2. Monday 13th (delist by Wed 8)

75.0%
  3. Post Christmas - please vote and discuss potential start dates in the thread below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

2022 ORFFW Draft Poll

Hi Folks, we are currently looking to confirm how many of our 2021 ORFFW coaches are back in for another season of fantasy footy fun.
    2022 Too Serious signups for AFLW based keeper and annual (re)draft leagues | TooSerious

At the same time the returning ORFFW coaches need to democratically agree a draft timeframe noting a mooted 2022 season start date of January 6 or 7, to be confirmed when the fixture is released on Monday/Tuesday.

Due to the Christmas period we are considering 2 options
    ** a draft commencing Friday 10 December with delists due by Monday 6 December, or
    ** a draft commencing Monday 13 December with delists due by Wednesday 8 December.

Either start date should allow for completion of the draft roughly a week prior to Christmas and avoid impacting the Christmas/New Year silly season.

In either case you should be reviewing your current list and considering which 12 players to keep (including inactive players)

The above poll is to decide this by a majority vote and will close on the afternoon of Thursday 2 December.

If you prefer to hold the draft later (and perhaps at rapid pace) then please vote for option 3, and comment below about what dates work best from your perspective.

Cheers TTH

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheTassieHawk

3. TheTassieHawk

4. Peter W

Peter W Well-Known Member

I said Monday, December 13, but I could theoretically do any time. Saturday, December 11 I'll be in Adelaide interviewing SANFLW players so that's the only reason if we start the Friday I might be a bit scarce.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheTassieHawk

OK the draft is set for December 13, with delists on or around December 8 (tbc over the weekend)

• Like Like x 1