ORFFW 2020 Round 1

Discussion in 'ORFFW' started by TheTassieHawk, Feb 5, 2020.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Feel free to provide some final scores ladies and gents. Round 1 score upload and team/match calculations are scheduled for tonight and it would be handy to have some data compare to so we can verify that the output is looking reasonable.

• Like Like x 2
  2. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Last night I tallied up the scores at home and it was extremely close. I haven't got the scores with me at work but from memory it was Devils 679 defeating Valkeries 673 in an entertaining thriller. Since it was so close I wanted to double check the scores before posting in this thread but haven't been able to do so yet and will be out tonight. The LSC Devils looked to be in control however a couple of big scores from Valkeries players combined with Devil Stephanie Cain injuring her ACL early in the game and scoring 2 means we have to check the photo before giving a final result.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

My 13 strong squad went down to @Tracey by 80 despite her only having 12 onfield.
    upload_2020-2-10_13-17-25.png

• Like Like x 3
  4. TheTassieHawk

Hi all,

Thanks for everyone's patience so far. We have the chief @walesy on the case to get Round 1 stats loaded up asap but if there is no progress by 10pm tomorrow night league admins will undertake a manual count for all 6 round 1 games and set the week 2 fixture as soon as possible thereafter.

Cheers TTH

• Like Like x 3
  5. TheTassieHawk

2020 ORFFW Round 1 results saw 4 points go the way of the Battlers @Nic Neg, Sirens @Tracey, Galahs @ver_redit_optatum, Devils @dmandrews, Krushers @FreoDockers, and Eagles @HOLKY.

The closest match was a 6 point nailbiter in which the Devils held on the fast finishing Valkeries @That KI Guy while at the other end of the spectrum the Battlers were simply too classy in dispatching the Sugar Gliders @Tiny_doughnut by 185 points, with their round 1 form showing it will take a very good team to knock them off in season 2020.

Full match details are at http://tooserious.net/forum/tsLeagueMatchday.php?leagueId=21&round=1
    The ORFFW ladder and 2020 League MVP information is at http://tooserious.net/forum/tsLeagues.php?leagueId=21&round=2

Congrats to the winners and commiserations to the non winners.

• Like Like x 6