TS Fantasy NBA 22/23 Leagues: 3/10 deadline to commit

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Sep 29, 2022.

By anthak on Sep 29, 2022 at 12:09 AM
  1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

NBA preseason starts in a couple days, but I must admit my full focus lately has been on the FIBA Women's World Cup which has been fantastic thus far! Looking forward to the quarters tomorrow and the final on Saturday. Then I'll shift my attention to the NBA preseason :)

After all the promotions and relegations from last season, this is how our fantasy leagues will look this coming season if all of last season's coaches return. I have made bold all the coaches who have already committed for the new season.

There are still spots available. Please comment below if keen to join a league.

Premier:
    HEAVER, @nicksnow , stowie, Rad_E_Cool, costak, crossy, tasho, smokinjoemisiti, tyze1, Rev, anthak, bgt2110

Division 1:
    Mick Webb, Jmulldihno, Bearfly, dabombers, Chris Whitey, Lethal, Steve, Sparks, KAT4MVP, Belmont383, Don_Cottagers, @Eggrobber

Division 2:
    Esther, karlos, Lano24, @WingMan , headmandude, Jasmine, @Jacob Doole , The Royals, uniao, @Josh Sparks , @Daniel Sprigg , @martyg

The deadline for nicksnow and Eggrobber to commit to hold their spot in the leagues is midnight AEDT on Monday night, 3rd October (exactly 5 days from now). Otherwise they will move down to Division 2.
    Mick Webb and Esther will move up if nicksnow doesnt commit, and so on.

Please let us know if anyone has any questions etc.

Comments

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Sep 29, 2022.

• Tags:
    1. anthak
      anthak
      Also, we have made a change to the playoffs format for this coming season. The last few years we’ve made the playoff matchups 2 weeks each because of the timing of all star weekend making a short week one other week, but this season allows for the other two matchups to be full 7 day matchups, so we’ll revert to that
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Eggrobber
      Eggrobber
      Hey! Eggrobber here - I'm in. Sorry for the late commit!
    3. Jacob Doole
      Jacob Doole
      Sorry for the delay, I'm keen to go again in Div 2!
    4. crossy
      crossy
      Hey guys. I have started an NBL Fantasy TS league too. League code is - PTCMN47E
      We still need 5 players. Cheers
      • Like Like x 1
    5. nicksnow
      nicksnow
      hey all sorry for being slack. I'm definitely keen to do it all again this season
    6. anthak
      anthak
      Excellent, great to hear from you guys. it means we’ve got the top two leagues all committed, so I’ll try to get the leagues set up on ESPN and work out the draft orders asap.
      • Like Like x 1